Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why my wife loves the taper...

So the necessary evil that is the marathon taper has begun.  16 weeks of hard work, miles, and the summer heat is over, and the 2 week taper has begun...  I'm one day in, and did more housework in 4 hours than I have in 4 months.

In case you were unaware, our first baby is due on Halloween, so I've had plenty of spare time to paint the nursery...(twice, because I changed my mind with the color after doing it once)

Thankfully, my father-in-law is extremely good at building things, because I would have broken the damn furniture if I had to do it..


And I finished the landscape project I started in May..... (before joining Oakley, I was a landscape manager for a few years, so I know my way around some mulch!)



Heading out for a few easy miles today to start off a 35-40 mile week, October 3rd can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment